Blackvue DR900S Features
Blackvue DR900SDR900S 2CH shoots high-quality video footage at Full HD resolution.
– 4K UHD (3840×2160) @30fps (front)
– Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps (rear)
OPTIMAL ANGLE OF VIEW
Wide 162˚ field of view captures super clear 4K Ultra HD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
SUPPORT MICROSD™ CARD UP TO 128GB
Blackvue DR900S 2CH ships with a 16GB microSD™ card but supports cards of up to 128GB, allowing the user increased recording time if required.
Record vehicle speed and location for playback in BlackVue Viewer Application.
ADAPTIVE FORMAT FREE
Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while also giving you the flexibility to change recording time duration (1/2/3 minutes) and image quality setting.
EVENT FILES OVERWRITE PROTECTION
Dashcams record in a loop, overwriting older files when the SD card memory is full. The Blackvue DR900S 2CH can prevent Event files (triggered manually or by impacts) being overwritten. Up to 50 files can be protected in this way. By choosing to allow new Event files to overwrite old Event files, you will always keep the latest 50 clips.
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
While driving, your BlackVue will detect impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements. Video files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS, or via the BlackVue App for iOS and Android.
BUILT-IN WI-FI AND BLACKVUE APP
View live recordings, playback videos, share with social media and backup files using the BlackVue smartphone App and in-built Wi-Fi.
3 RECORD MODES
Normal, Event and Parking modes are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
Blackvue DR900S Key Features
•4K Ultra HD video recording (front camera)
• Full HD 1080P video recording (rear camera)
• 8 megapixel CMOS sensor (front camera)
• Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor (rear camera)
• BlackVue ‘Over the Cloud’ equipped
• Ultra-wide 162 Degree Viewing Angle
• Night Vision Mode
• Built-In Wi-Fi
• GPS logging of location and speed
• HEVC (H.265) video compression technology
• Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB card supplied)
• Loop Recording & Intelligent Parking Mode
• Impact and Motion Detection
• Event File Protection
• User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
• Wireless Firmware Upgrade (Firmware upgraded over-the-air)
• Adaptive Format-Free Technology
• Intelligent Parking Mode (Requires Power Magic PRO)
• Discreet Design – all black casing for stealth installation
• Quick release windscreen mount
• One Touch Self Format and advanced file management
• BlackVue App (Android and iOS, Windows 8/TR)
• BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
With the addition of the Blackvue Power Magic Battery Pack, this battery pack, on a full charge, allows recording of your witness camera even when the vehicle’s engine is switched off. 1 full charge equals up to 12 hours of recording. The battery pack recharges whilst driving so you do not need to worry about making sure it has battery life.