Blackvue DR590 Features
Blackvue DR590 1CH shoots high-quality video footage at Full HD resolution.
• Full HD (1920x1080) @ 60fps
• SONY STARVIS CMOS Sensor
HIGH FRAME RATE FOR EXTRA FLUIDITY
The Blackvue DR590 1CH records extra fluid videos at 60 frames per second, keeping all details sharp even in fast action. With 60fps, motion blur is much reduced. That means your Blackvue DR590 1CH can better capture crucial details like licence plates, even on fast-moving objects.
OPTIMAL ANGLE OF VIEW
Wide 139˚ field of view captures super clear Full HD quality video whenever incidents or accidents happen.
SUPPORT MICROSD™ CARD UP TO 128GB
Standard Blackvue DR590 1CH ships with a 16GB microSD™ card but supports cards of up to 128GB, allowing the user increased recording time if required.
Record vehicle speed and location for playback in the BlackVue Viewer application by adding the optional GPS module.
SONY STARVIS NIGHT VISION
The Sony STARVIS image sensor delivers outstanding low-light performance. For those who want even more brightness in dark environments, the Blackvue DR590 1CH features Enhanced Night Vision. When activated, it boosts the ISO sensitivity in low light without blowing up the highlights in bright surroundings.
ADAPTIVE FORMAT FREE
Developed by BlackVue, this file system improves recording stability and reduces the need for microSD card formatting, while also giving you the flexibility to change recording time duration (1/2/3 minutes) and image quality setting.
The Blackvue DR590 1CH records in a loop, overwriting older files when the SD card memory is full.
BUILT-IN IMPACT & MOTION DETECTION
While driving, your BlackVue will detect impacts and sudden changes in speed. While parked, it also detects movements. Video files are marked accordingly so that you can easily find the relevant ones in the BlackVue Viewer for Windows and Mac OS.
USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE SYSTEM
• Voice guidance and LED indicator shows operational status
• Voice on/off function protects your privacy
• Precisely adjust shooting view with 360˚ body rotation
3 RECORD MODES
Normal, Event and Parking modes (requires GPS) are activated through the built-in G-Sensor.
All-black body colour blends discreetly into any vehicle interior with easily detachable mounting bracket
BLACKVUE VIEWER APPLICATION (PC/MAC)
Watch recordings, check speed and location, trace route of vehicle on Google Maps.
Blackvue DR590 Key Features
• Full HD 1080P video recording with smooth 60fps (frames per second)
• Sony STARVIS CMOS sensor for superb clarity night or day
• 139 Degree Ultra-Wide Viewing Angle
• Night Vision Mode
• Supports Up To 128GB microSD™ Card (16GB card supplied)
• Loop Recording
• Adaptive Format-Free Technology
• Intelligent Parking Mode (Requires Power Magic PRO)
• Impact and Motion Detection
• User-Friendly Interface (Voice Guidance & LED)
• Discreet Design – all black casing for stealth installation
• Quick release windscreen mount
• One-Touch Self Format and advanced file management
• Optional GPS
• Additional BlackVue Viewer application (Mac and Windows)
With the addition of the Blackvue Power Magic Battery Pack, this battery pack, on a full charge, allows recording of your witness camera even when the vehicle’s engine is switched off. 1 full charge equals up to 12 hours of recording. The battery pack recharges whilst driving so you do not need to worry about making sure it has battery life.